New York, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL ANIMAL NUTRITION MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05608825/?utm_source=GNW
Animal nutrition includes dietary supplements with health benefits.They are used to enhance the immune system of animals, promote animal nutrition, and improve pet healthcare.
The risk of poultry-based infections has led to increased demand for meat derived from healthy sources.Also, due to livestock industrialization, there is an increasing demand for livestock.
As a result, milk, meat, eggs, etc., are in huge demand. In addition, industrialized systems have resulted in considerable improvements in agricultural productivity. This will lead to greater output of dairy and meat products.
Furthermore, they have enabled the development, application, and dissemination of research leading to consistent improvements in animal feed formulations, breeding, biosecurity, and genetics.Moreover, according to an article, industrialized livestock operations are gaining fast prevalence in developing and developed countries.
Additionally, fast-food chains and the meat industry have been increasingly focusing on livestock health to ensure high-quality products. For this, animal farmers and breeders have been using nutrition chemicals to increase milk output, high-quality meat, and improve fertility.
The global animal nutrition market growth evaluation includes the analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The increasing consumption of poultry and pork as protein sources is a signtifact driver of Asia-Pacific’s fast-paced growth.
The market players are investing majorly in R&D to improve their product portfolio and gain market share. Some of the top market players include Balchem Corporation, Church & Dwight Co Inc, Alltech Inc, Cargill Incorporated, BASF, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ALLTECH INC
3. BALCHEM CORPORATION
4. CARGILL INCORPORATED
5. CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC
6. ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH
7. EVONIK INDUSTRIES
8. KEMIN INDUSTRIES
11. ROYAL DSM
12. SHV NV (NUTRECO)
13. TATA CHEMICALS LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05608825/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.