DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pet Diabetes Care Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pet diabetes care market size reached US$ 1.71 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 2.76 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.31% during 2021-2027.
Pet diabetes care refers to continuous monitoring of blood sugar levels in animals caused by insulin production. It is a common and prominent metabolic disease that frequently affects pets, such as dogs, cats, and livestock.
It includes insulin therapy and oral medications that stabilize blood sugar levels, help regulate the level of glucose in the bloodstream, and control the delivery of glucose to the tissues of the body.
Pet diabetes care aids in managing the condition, reducing unpleasant symptoms of high and low blood sugar, and lowering the risks of severe complications like dementia, vision loss, urinary tract infections (UTI), skin allergies, and kidney issues.
The growing pet humanization across the globe and the increasing number of pet parents who are aware of the overall health and well-being of pets and routinely seek veterinary services are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Additionally, the widespread adoption of insulin treatment for diabetic dogs and cats that reduces blood glucose levels by increasing peripheral consumption of glucose and suppressing the production of hepatic glucose is favoring the market growth.
Moreover, the introduction of smart wearable devices integrated with artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the Internet of Things (IoT) for remotely tracking pets’ health is proving an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the launch of highly targeted and specific drugs for diabetes in pets with minimal side effects is positively influencing the market growth.
Apart from this, the rising accessibility of pet diabetes care, along with a growing number of veterinary professionals, clinics, and hospitals, is propelling the market growth.
Other factors, including the increasing prevalence of obesity in pets, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the implementation of various government initiatives promoting health awareness campaigns for animals, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
- ACON Laboratories Inc.
- Allison Medical Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- i-SENS Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Trividia Health Inc. (Sinocare)
- UltiMed Inc.
- Zoetis Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global pet diabetes care market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on solution, animal type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Solution:
- Glucose Monitoring Devices
Breakup by Animal Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pet diabetes care market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global pet diabetes care market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the animal type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global pet diabetes care market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cj8gv3