DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pet Grooming Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Pet Type (Dogs, Cats), by Service Type (Massage/Spa & Others, Shear & Trimming), by Delivery Channel, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pet grooming services market size is expected to reach USD 9.83 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.09% from 2022 to 2030
Increasing humanization of pets, rising number of pet service businesses & premiumization of pet services, and high pet expenditure are some of the key factors contributing to the industry growth.
PetPass Mobile Grooming is a U.S.-based start-up founded in 2014 that provides grooming and additional services, such as mud treatments, flea/tick treatments, massage, walking, and yard clean-up to pet parents at home or office.
The industry registered reduced revenues during the COVID-19 pandemic due to limited access to groomers and grooming salons. However, as pet parents started working from office, the demand for these services is expected to increase in the coming years.
Key players are using competitive pricing strategies, bundling of services, as well as subscription models to attract and retain new customers. As of August 2022, Pets at Home Group plc had about 7.3 million active members of their VIP loyalty club that benefitted from the company’s pet care ecosystem comprising pet products, vet practices, grooming salons, etc.
Pet grooming services, both at home and at-commercial facilities have been gaining traction among owners. This is owing to an inclination toward improved physical appearance and increasing awareness about the health & hygiene of companion animals. Pet care marketplaces, such as Groomit, Go Groom It (UAE), etc. are gaining traction as they connect pet parents to groomers.
Changing lifestyles in developing countries, such as India, has led to increased preference for commercial grooming packages, which is also expected to drive the industry over the forecast period.
Pet Grooming Services Market Report Highlights
- The dogs pet type segment held the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period
- The cats segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- Georgia House Rabbit Society in the U.S., for instance, offers grooming services for rabbits that include nail clipping, brushing, bathing, scent gland cleaning, trimming, etc.
- The massage/spa & others segment dominated the industry in 2021. It is also projected to grow at the fastest CAGRover the forecast years
- The commercial facilities delivery channel segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021
- North America is expected to lead the industry throughout the forecast period due to the presence of key players and the premiumization of pet services
Pet Grooming Services Market Dynamics
Market driver analysis
- Increasing pet expenditure
- Rising pet humanization
- Increasing concerns over zoonosis
- Development of pet service offerings
- Increasing adoption of subscription-based pet services
Market restraint analysis
- Rising pet care costs
- Pet Abandonment
Pet Grooming Services Market Analysis Tools: Porters
Pet Grooming Services Industry Analysis – PEST (Political & Legal, Economic, Social, and Technological)
Estimated Pet Population, by geographies & Key Species
Consumer Trend & Preferences
Service Pricing Analysis
- Pets at Home, Inc.
- Petsmart LLC
- Wag Labs, Inc.
- Pooch Dog Spa
- Paradise 4 Paws
- Dogtopia Enterprises
- Anvis Inc.
- Pawz and Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ku4by4